- Receives seed capital
- Gets staffed by a team with proven chemistry
- Uses the technology infrastructure and stack Pramati already has in place
- Gains access to expertise in cloud, social, mobile and other areas of institutional competence
As the company grows, it hires critical executives, typically in marketing, sales and business divisions.
- Pramati companies share executive networks, creating a larger base of customers and potential hires
- They leverage common service functions like PR, legal, corporate development and HR
- Companies may independently raise additional capital
Ideas emerge from the market and our existing customers experiences. They often sprout at the intersection of technologies (For example, enterprise collaboration and social) where we spot un-met needs, beyond the scope of solutions on offer.
When a business unit gains sufficient market traction – typically through a product with early-stage customers – it is spun off as an independent entity.
- Critical Pramati employees form the founding team, typically in engineering and product development
- Pramati makes a capital investment in return for an equity stake in the new company
- Company operates independently, but still has access to Pramati resources – now at arms-length
Companies create their own exits.
- Pramati founders play a very active role in planning exits
- A track record and market presence generate inbound inquiries
- Networking and prior deal experience move things quickly